Volume 5, Issue 15
June 7, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Antibody Found Effective in Reducing Pain Sensitivity
- Reducing Pain May Promote Longevity
- A Promising New Approach to Cancer Immunotherapy
- Physical Fitness as a Component to Chronic Neck Pain Therapy
- A New Approach to Nerve Block Administration Improves Patient Outcomes
- Vibration Exercise May Benefit Patients With Fibromyalgia
- New Discovery May Permit Introduction of First Viable Mobile Intervertebral Disc Implants
- Study Demonstrates a Practical, Low-Cost Approach to Chronic Pain Management
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on June 7, 2014