Volume 4, Issue 18
August 10, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Study: Better Adherence to Clinical Guidelines for Back Pain Needed
- New Warnings Associated with Acetaminophen Use
- New Causal Factor Identified in Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJD)
- Research Analysis: Use Neuromodulation for CRPS Sooner not Later
- Migraine Incidence and Brain Artery Abnormality
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Integrative Medicine for Pain
- AAFP on ER/LA REMS-Related CME: Should Remain Voluntary
- PAINWeek 2013 Session Spotlight
- American Academy of Pain Medicine at PAINWeek
- Satellite Events and Symposia at PAINWeek!
- ORDER NOW: The PAINWeek Online Content Package!
- Accommodations at PAINWeek: Great Rates, Great Choices!
- PAINWeek to Feature Opioid Safety Day
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on August 10, 2013