Volume 6, Issue 22
August 8, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- PDMPs: A First Line of Defense in Controlling Opioid Abuse
- Diabetes Educators: Key to Success in Patient Outcomes
- When Drug Users Become Drug Addicts: New Insights
- Opioid Abuse: The American Chiropractic Association Weighs In
- Improved Spinal Cord Stimulation May Benefit Patients with Back and Leg Pain
- Does Inflammation Provoke Delirium in Hospitalized Seniors?
- Fractures: Spinal Differences Between Women and Men Exist from Birth
- Migraine Sufferers may be at Higher Risk for Stroke
- Considering Cultural Differences in End of Life Pain Management
- Dementia and Pain: The Hidden Problem in Home Based Seniors
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on August 8, 2015