Volume 6, Issue 17
May 23, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Does Combined Marijuana & Opioid Use Warrant Concern?
- Surprising New Twist on Oral Steroids vs Invasive Therapy
- Marijuana as Pain Therapy: Clinicians Have a Lot to Learn
- Yoga in Pain Management: New Support
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Pain Therapy: Mixed Evidence
- Pain Relief: Wearable Device Now Available OTC
- Managing Pain from Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dopamine as a Target for Pain Management
- New Insights into Post-Concussion Headache and Cognitive Impairment
- Nonsurgical Treatment Options for Uterine Fibroids
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on May 23, 2015