Volume 6, Issue 13
March 28, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Migraine and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Evidence of Association?
- Lower Costs, Better Outcomes with "Opioid Stewardship"
- Gate Control Theory of Pain: Confirmation?
- Time to Reschedule Cannabinioids?
- Sildenafil: Effective for Long-Term Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Antidepressants and Pain Catastrophizing: Effective Therapy?
- Pregabalin vs Placebo for Pediatric Fibromyalgia: No Difference Found
- New Approach to Spinal Fusion Offers Less Pain, Faster Recovery
- Is Reformulated OxyContin a Success?
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on March 28, 2015