The PAINWeek Scholarship
PAINWeek remains the most expansive US pain conference and the favorite destination for frontline practitioners to enhance their competence in pain management. You can be one of 10 participants to attend the PAINWeek Conference for FREE! Just compose a compelling essay explaining why PAINWeek would be beneficial for your professional area of focus.
The PAINWeek Conference will convene September 7-11. Attendees will include physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, hospitalists, and psychologists. There will be 120 hours of content—participants can earn up to 36 credits—of continuing medical education across multiple therapeutic areas, taught by PAINWeek faculty.
We will award 10 scholarships that cover the cost of registration to the PAINWeek Conference!
All essays must be received by midnight ET on June 18, 2021.
Scholarship winners will be notified via email and/or phone no later than July 15, 2021. Winners must respond by July 30, 2021.
Rules and Regulations
Scholarship applicants must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Actively involved in healthcare or healthcare education
- Willing to be interviewed by PAINWeek
Scholarship applicants may NOT be:
- A past scholarship winner
- No more than 750 words, and must be copy and pasted into the text box on the submission form on our website
- The applicant’s full name, email address, job title, contact phone number, mailing address, degree, clinical affiliation, academic affiliation, practice specialty, essay title, essay submission, and photo
- A description of the practice setting, patient population, and applicant role in the organization
- A description of how PAINWeek can enhance pain management skills and knowledge, and how this knowledge can be used in a clinical setting
- A description of the barriers to pain management education/training that exist for the applicant
- Essays must address why a scholarship to PAINWeek would be a benefit
- Any other relevant points concerning the applicant’s educational and professional goals
Before starting a submission, we suggest you compose your essay as a Word document and when completed, cut and paste in the form field below.