PAINWeek remains the largest US pain conference and the favorite destination for frontline practitioners to enhance their competence in pain management. You can be one of 10 participants to attend PAINWeek for FREE! Just compose a compelling essay explaining why PAINWeek would be beneficial for your professional area of focus.
Convening at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on September 8-12, more than 2,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, hospitalists, psychologists, and social workers are expected to attend. There will be 120+ hours of continuing medical education across multiple therapeutic areas, taught by over 70 pain management thought leaders.
We will award 10 scholarships that cover the cost of registration, and one grand prize winner will receive 5 nights of hotel accommodations at The Cosmopolitan and complimentary conference registration.
All essays must be received by midnight EST on Sunday, May 31, 2020.
Scholarship winners will be notified via email and/or phone no later than June 19, 2020. Winners must respond by July 31, 2020.
Rules and Regulations
Scholarship applicants must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Actively involved in healthcare or healthcare education
- Available to attend the live scholarship awards ceremony at PAINWeek, Wednesday, September 9th.
- Willing to be interviewed by PAINWeek
Scholarship applicants may not be:
- A past scholarship winner
- No more than 750 words, and must be copy and pasted into the text box on the submission form on our website
- The applicant’s full name, email address, job title, contact phone number, mailing address, degree, clinical affiliation, academic affiliation, practice specialty, essay title, essay submission, and photo
- A description of the practice setting, patient population, and applicant role in the organization
- A description of how PAINWeek can enhance pain management skills and knowledge, and how this knowledge can be used in a clinical setting
- A description of the barriers to pain management education/training that exist for the applicant
- Essays must address why a scholarship to PAINWeek would be a benefit
- Any other relevant points concerning the applicant’s educational and professional goals
Before starting a submission, we suggest you compose your essay as a Word document and when completed, cut and paste in the form field below.