Volume 5, Issue 6
February 1, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Molecular Targets Identified in Pain Perpetuation
- New Data on Incidence and Prevalence of Vulvodynia
- New Pain Treatment Recommendations from American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Electroacupuncture for Pain Management: Why it Works
- Study of Vitamin D Supplementation for Fibromyalgia Pain
- Chronic Neck Pain After Car Crashes is Real, not Fabricated
- Now Available: New Issue of PAINWeek Journal!
- PAINWeek—A Safety Net for Prescribing Clinicans
- Featured faculty member, Jennifer E. Bolen, JD
- Help Us Plan for PAINWeekEnd 2014!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on February 1, 2014