Volume 5, Issue 5
January 18, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Talking about Opioids: A Closer Look at Patient/Clinician Communications
- Does Shoulder Replacement Surgery Help Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- NIH Launches Effort to Promote Palliative Care for Pediatric Patients
- Will Pennsylvania Legalize Medical Cannabis in 2014?
- Clinician Experience Influences Decision Making in Musculoskeletal Pain Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation in the Pain Management Arsenal
- Brain Structure and Pain Perception: A Relationship?
- FDA Recommends Discontinuance of High-Dose Acetaminophen Combination Drugs
- Now Available: New Issue of PAINWeek Journal!
- PAINWeek—Above and Beyond All Other Pain Conferences!
- Featured faculty member, Charles Argoff, MD, CPE
- Help Us Plan for PAINWeekEnd 2014!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 6, Issue 21
Volume 6, Issue 22
Volume 5, Issue 1
Volume 4, Issue 20