Volume 5, Issue 19
July 19, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Chronic Pain and Opioid Use in Active-Duty Military Personnel
- New Urgency for Managing Painful Diabetic Polyneuropathy
- Osteoarthritis Risk: What you Weigh or What You Eat
- Pennsylvania Issues New Guidelines for Opioid Prescribing
- Relieving Osteoarthritis Pain With Blood Vessel Embolisation
- PAINWeek 2014 Conference Schedule Now Available!
- Call for Poster Abstracts!
- PAINWeek Education Snapshot: Fraud, Waste, and Abuse—Protect Your Practice and Your Patients!
- Featured faculty member, Jennifer Bolen, JD
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on July 19, 2014