Volume 5, Issue 16
June 21, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Is Virtual Reality Therapy Effective for Chronic Pain Management?
- New Diagnostic Approach May Improve Back Pain Treatment Outcomes
- Heart Disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis—Who is at Risk?
- Headache from Sexual Activity Likely Underreported
- New Findings May Permit Earlier, Better Diabetes Therapy
- New Medication Shows Promise for Opioid Induced Constipation
- NIH Develops New Recommendations for Back Pain Research
- Gauging the Effectiveness of Opioid Overdose Prevention Programs
- PAINWeek: Here's Why Attendance Keeps Growing!
- Featured faculty member, Michael E. Schatman, PhD, CPE, DASPE
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 19
Volume 6, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 18