Volume 4, Issue 2
November 10, 2012
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- BREAKING NEWS: New Study Connects Weight Reduction to Lower Systemic Inflammation
- Milestone Attained for Back Pain Treatment
- Companionship Aids Inflammation, Pain Relief
- New DEA Action on Misuse, Abuse, & Diversion
- Fibromyalgia Update: Expanding the Medication Arsenal
- Combatting Pain with Virtual Reality
- PAINWeek Faculty Member Honored for Work in Pain Education
- New Painkillers from Snake Venom?
- The Effectiveness of Topical NSAIDs for Musculoskeletal Pain
- The Value of PAINWeek; 2012 Keynote Speaker on Why YOU should be There!
- PAINWeek 2013: Hold the Date, Register Now, and SAVE!
- Course Materials Online
- Exhibit Hall Passport Winners!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on November 10, 2012