Volume 4, Issue 8
March 2, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- How Physical Exercise Acts to Control Pain from Diabetic Neuropathies
- Examining the Neural Basis for Meditation in Pain Management
- Why Chronic Pain May Disrupt Short-Term Memory
- Chronic Pain Related to DNA Marking in the Brain
- Stress, Cortisol, and Pain: The Neurobiological Mechanisms
- Noninvasive Nerve Stimulation as Migraine Therapy
- Racial Disparities in Opioid Monitoring
- Conference Spotlight on New Course Formats for 2013
- PAINWeek: Bottom Line, the BEST Pain Meeting!
- Coming Soon! The PAINWeek Journal!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on March 2, 2013