Volume 4, Issue 9
March 23, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Social Media and Pain Management
- New Research May Boost Interest in Hypnosis as Pain Treatment
- Topical Analgesics: More Evidence of Effectiveness
- Ranolazine Reported Effective for Chest Pain from Diabetes
- Goal-Oriented Therapy in the Treatment of Diabetic Neuropathies
- JOSeFINE—A Cause of Chronic Juvenile Pain?
- Thinking About Gender Differences in Pain
- Conference Spotlight on New Course Formats for 2013
- PAINWeek: Education You Can Really Use!
- Coming Soon! The PAINWeek Journal!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on March 23, 2013