Volume 6, Issue 16
May 9, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Generation Abuse-Deterrent Hydrocodone on Track for Clinical Trial
- Sleep Impairment and Pain—New Confirmation of Relationship
- Using Light to Activate Mu Opioid Receptors
- New Support for Integrative Interventions in Pain Management
- Shellfish Toxin Effective in Prolonging Analgesia
- Mobile Phone Use Can Reduce Opioid Demand!
- Is Back Pain Related to Human Evolution?
- The Lifetime Musculoskeletal Impact of Pediatric Obesity
- New Insight into Biomechanics of the Spine
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on May 9, 2015