Volume 6, Issue 14
April 11, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- A Safer, Better Treatment for Chronic Low Back Pain?
- New Insights into Pain Signaling Pathways
- National Pain Strategy: Federal Advisory Group Proposal
- When Whiplash Causes Chronic Pain: Specialized MRI May Offer Early Prediction
- Study Reinforces the Value of Patient Engagement in Pain Management
- Distinguishing Misuse and Addiction in Opioid Therapy
- New Clinical Trial to Test Alternative Therapies for Plantar Fasciitis
- Hip Arthroscopy: Diagnostic Injections Do Not Predict Surgical Outcomes
- New Tools to Improve Joint Replacement Outcomes
- Promising Advance in Spinal Cord Stimulation Technology
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on April 11, 2015