Volume 6, Issue 11
February 28, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Study Cautions Against Using NSAIDs with Anti-Clotting Medications
- Substance Abusers at Greater Risk for Opioid Misuse
- Can Risk for Postsurgical Pain be Predicted?
- Room for Improvement in Kidney Disease Pain Management
- Key to a New Class of Analgesics? Melatonin MT2 Receptors
- Can Opioid Tolerance Be Suppressed?
- Palliative Care: Maturing Specialty, Exploding Demand
- Opioid Dosage, Duration, and Depression
- Can Epidural Injection Be Made Safer?
- Survey: Use of Complementary & Alternative Therapies for Pain Continues to Grow
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on February 28, 2015