Volume 5, Issue 8
March 1, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Psychological Science: Why it Matters in Pain Management
- Pain Management with Light Beams?
- Presence of Trunk Pain Exacerbates Low Back Pain and Disability
- Palliative Care: The Earlier the Better
- Understanding Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Opioids: Probing the Mechanism for Addiction, Analgesic Relief, and Tolerance
- Is Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Linked to Child Behavioral Problems?
- Still Undertreated: Persistent Postoperative Pain
- PAINWeek—The Place to Meet ALL of Your Educational Needs!
- Featured faculty member, Mary Lynn McPherson, PharmD, BCPS, FASPE, CPE
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on March 1, 2014