Volume 5, Issue 7
February 15, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- FDA: Naproxen Cardiovascular Risk Not Lower than Other NSAIDs
- Sedation Before Nerve Block Brings Unnecessary Risk
- Should Pregnant Women Use Opioids for Pain?
- New Insights in Regulating Pain Sensitivity
- Can Liver Damage from Acetaminophen be Prevented?
- Now Available: New Issue of PAINWeek Journal!
- PAINWeek—THE Forum for Sharing Knowledge On Pain Management!
- Featured faculty member, Ilene R. Robeck, MD
- Help Us Plan for PAINWeekEnd 2014!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on February 15, 2014