Volume 5, Issue 24
August 23, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Treatment Found Effective for Opioid Induced Respiratory Depression
- Repurposed Medications Found Effective in Ameliorating Symptoms of CIPN
- Concern Over Prevalence of Opioid Use by Social Security Disability Recipients
- New Study of Pregnancy Pain Seeks Participants
- Study Analysis Approach Impacts Treatment Conclusions
- PAINWeek 2014: Just Eight Days to SAVE!
Registration discounts for PAINWeek 2014 expire in just one week! Visit our website and register NOW for savings of $100 off the on-site cost.
- NEW at PAINWeek: Interventional Pain Medicine—Knowing the Why and When
“Practitioners should know the limitations of pharmacologic therapy and when to consult a pain physician that offers Interventional Pain Medicine (IPM) as an option.”
-Sanford Silverman, MD
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on August 23, 2014