Volume 5, Issue 20
July 26, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Telecare Delivers Significant Improvements in Chronic Pain
- Powerful New Treatments for Type 2 Diabetes May be Near
- Pain Psychologist Surveys Opioid and Nonopioid Alternatives for Chronic Pain
- Toward New Treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Measuring Chronic Pain—Different Tools, Different Results
- PAINWeek 2014 Conference Schedule Now Available!
- Last Call for Poster Abstracts!
- PAINWeek Education Snapshot: Finding the Balance With Opioid Therapy
- Featured faculty member, Charles E. Argoff, MD, CPE
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on July 26, 2014