Volume 5, Issue 13
May 10, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- A Promising Alternative to Radiation Therapy for Pain from Bone Metastases
- Cannabinoid-Based Medication May Provide Effective Cancer Pain Relief
- App-Delivered Feedback Can Decrease Both Pain and Costs
- Transplanted Pig Cells Promote Regrowth of Human Muscles
- New Study Examines the Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Cycle
- Antidepressants Shown to Reduce Pain in the Elderly
- Marijuana "Most Effective" Fibromyalgia Treatment Compared With FDA-Approved Drugs
- The Best of the Best Come to PAINWeek!
- Featured faculty member, Rebecca Curtis, ACC
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on May 10, 2014