Volume 5, Issue 11
April 12, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Anatomic Predictors of Chronic Neck Pain
- Treating Osteoarthritis Pain: A Promising Nonsurgical Approach
- Migraine Sufferer's Tweets Offer a Window Into the Pain Experience
- Meditation as Pain Management: A Readable Summary for Patients
- FDA Fast-Tracks Approval of EVZIO™ for Opioid Overdose
- Spine Surgery—Better Psychological Screening is Needed
- Finger Length Pattern—A Biomarker for OA and Chronic Joint Pain?
- New Findings on Addiction Behavior May Lead to Better Predictors of Treatment Success
- Patient Perspective: Hydrocodone Reclassification Will Create Silent Victims
- Study Finds Increased Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly With Use of NSAIDs
- PAINWeek—A View of the Future AND Tools for Today!
- Featured faculty member, Colleen M. Fitzgerald, MD, MS
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on April 12, 2014