Volume 5, Issue 1
November 14, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Today is World Diabetes Day
- New Study Highlights Risks of Acetaminophen and Alcohol
- Long-term Opioid Use Linked to Increased Risk for Depression
- November is Palliative Care Awareness Month
- Impact of Fibromyalgia on Patient Groups of Different Ages
- New Biological Mechanisms Linked to Triggers of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Breast Cancer Survivors Report Persistent Postmastectomy Pain as Most Troubling Problem
- PAINWeek Faculty Member Colleen Fitzgerald Honored by Midwest Pain Society
- Why Come to PAINWeek?
- Subscribe to the PAINWeek Journal
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on November 14, 2013