Volume 4, Issue 10
April 7, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Research Confirms the Value of Pain Education for Primary Care Practitioners
- Benefits of Exercise for Fibromyalgia Symptoms and Pain
- Osteopathic Manipulation and Ultrasound Therapy: A Comparison for Back Pain
- Shortened Telomeres Linked to Incidence of Chronic Pain
- Call for Study Participants: Multicolumn Implantable Lead Stimulation
- Patient Education and Pain Perception in the Elderly
- Effect of Duloxetine on Chemotherapy-induced Peripheral Neuropathic Pain
- PAINWeek: The Value for Primary Care Practitioners
- Coming Soon! The PAINWeek Journal!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on April 7, 2013