Volume 4, Issue 13
May 18, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Chronic Low Back Pain May Respond Favorably to Antibiotics
- Anxiety Disorders May Accompany Chronic Pain
- Towards Better Control of Chronic Postoperative Pain
- Improving Pain Assessment in Older Patients
- 3 Pain Questions Improve Primary Care Clinicians' Prognostic Accuracy
- Osteopathic and Ultrasound Therapies for Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- PAINWeek to Feature Opioid Safety Day
- PAINWeek 2013 Schedule at a Glance Now Available!
- PAINWeek: All You Need to Know About Pain Management!
- Don't Miss Out—PAINWeek Scholarship Contest Closes Soon!
- Coming Soon! The PAINWeek Journal!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on May 18, 2013