Volume 6, Issue 4
Posted on November 8, 2014
November 8, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Chronic Back Pain: Another Reason Not to Smoke?
- New Wireless Device May Advance Chronic Pain Research
- Pain Intensity as a Predictor of Cancer Outcome
- New Online Resource for Patients With Migraine
- New Resources Made Available to Prescribing Clinicians
- What’s Next for REMOXY®?
- What Happens Wen you Scratch the Itch?
- Closing the Gaps in Cancer Pain Management
- Defective Nerve Fiber "Insulation" May Trigger Migraine
- Deciphering the Mystery of Referred Pain
PAINWeek Education Snapshot
- Expert Opinion: Quantitative Sensory Testing
-Featured faculty member Roger Fillingim, PhD
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 6, Issue 21
Volume 6, Issue 22
Volume 5, Issue 1