Volume 6, Issue 21
July 25, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Why Does Stenting Fail for Peripheral Artery Disease?
- Refractory Diabetic Neuropathy Pain: Inhaled Cannabis a New Option?
- Advanced Neurologic Treatment and Nascent Technology
- Blood Clots and Home Treatment: A Better Option
- Postmenopause Symptoms: Screen for Depression, Urinary Incontinence
- "Biosimilars" for Pediatric IBD: Experts Cautions Against Switching
- "Reducing Opportunities for [Opioid] Abuse"
- Depression, Anxiety Reduce Opioid Effectiveness for Chronic Back Pain
- NSAIDs and Cardiac Adverse Events: FDA Strengthens Warnings!
- Online Tools for CAM and Pain Relief
- Painful Pelvic Floor Disorders: A New 3D Tool
- New Insight Into Neuropathic Pain Triggers
- Migraine and the link to Heart Disease: Maybe Not?
- Helpful Insights in Peripheral Nervous System Repair
- Room for Improvement in Patient/Provider Pain Conversations
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on July 25, 2015
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 6, Issue 22
Volume 5, Issue 1
Volume 4, Issue 20