Volume 6, Issue 16
May 9, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Generation Abuse-Deterrent Hydrocodone on Track for Clinical Trial
- Sleep Impairment and Pain—New Confirmation of Relationship
- Using Light to Activate Mu Opioid Receptors
- New Support for Integrative Interventions in Pain Management
- Shellfish Toxin Effective in Prolonging Analgesia
- Mobile Phone Use Can Reduce Opioid Demand!
- Is Back Pain Related to Human Evolution?
- The Lifetime Musculoskeletal Impact of Pediatric Obesity
- New Insight into Biomechanics of the Spine
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 19
Volume 6, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 18