Volume 6, Issue 15
April 25, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Palliative Care: New Support for Early Engagement
- Research Points to New Avenues for Treatment of Peripheral Neuropathies
- New Agent, New Targets for Chronic Pain Relief
- BOTOX® (onbotulinumtoxinA) Expanded Indication Approved by FDA
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome and Mom's Prescription Opioid Use
- Opioids: The Roots of Patient Confusion
- Acetaminophen: Pain Reliever or Emotion Reliever?
- Fresh Evidence Supports Mindfulness Meditation for Chronic Pain
- Two Common Medications Teamed to Provide Better Pain Management
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on April 25, 2015