Volume 6, Issue 12
March 14, 2015
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Physicians and PDMPs: Most Know, Fewer Use
- Veterans' Pain: Multimodal, Stepped Care Found Effective
- Spider Venom May Hold Key to Better Pain Control
- Cannabinoid CB2 Receptors: A Promising Target for Pain Relief?
- New Ultrasound Techniques Found Effective for Plantar Fascitis Pain
- Don't Mistake Hip Impingement for Muscle Pull
- Exploring the Link Between Back Pain and Depression
- Chronic Pain, Poor Sleep, and Quality of Life
- New App Helps Patients/Providers Partner on Opioid Therapy
- The Benefits of Medication in Treating Chronic Neck Pain
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on March 14, 2015