Volume 5, Issue 25
August 30, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Medical Marijuana Availability Linked to Lower Prescription Overdose Deaths
- Most Cost Effective Procedure for Trigeminal Neuralgia is the Least Used
- The Genetic-Environmental Interaction in Pediatric Crohn's Disease
- Clinicians and Universities Lack Information on Medical Marijuana
- Effectiveness of Antidepressants for Postoperative Pain Needs Further Study
- New at PAINWeek: Schadenfreude—What to do with Others' Pain?
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on August 30, 2014