Volume 5, Issue 23
August 16, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Guidelines Issued on Neurostimulation for Chronic Pain
- New Surgical Method for Nerve Gap Injury Yields Better Repair, Fewer Complications
- Diabetic Neuropathy Pain Controlled with Vegan Diet
- Animal-assisted Therapy Reduces Need for Pain Medication
- Neural Imaging Improved with "See-Through" Technology
- PAINWeek 2014 Conference Schedule Now Available!
- PAINWeek Education Snapshot: Pain and Personality Disorders
- Featured faculty member, Michael R. Clark, MD, MPH, MBA
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on August 16, 2014