Volume 5, Issue 22
August 9, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Mental Health Coaching Significantly Benefits Type 2 Diabetes Sufferers
- Study Questions Effectiveness of Corticosteroids for Shoulder Pain
- 21 State Medical Boards Receive Grants to Provide Online Opioid Education
- Toward Better Management of Diverticulitis
- Electroacupuncture can Improve Quality of Life for Breast Cancer Patients
- PAINWeek 2014 Conference Schedule Now Available!
- PAINWeek Education Snapshot: Instructional Design and Pain Education
- Featured faculty member Mary Lynn McPherson PharmD, BCPS, CPE, FASPE
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on August 9, 2014