Volume 5, Issue 21
August 2, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Insight in Treatment of Pediatric Migraine
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis—What to Look For, What to Do
- Female Triathletes Risk Higher Incidence of Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Study Questions Efficacy of Acetaminophen for Back Pain
- Study Identifies Proteins Involved in Triggering of Crohn’s Disease
- PAINWeek 2014 Conference Schedule Now Available!
- PAINWeek Education Snapshot: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Rumor-Based Medicine
- Featured faculty members, John J. Burke & Joseph P. Furman
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 19
Volume 6, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 18