Volume 5, Issue 18
July 12, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- New Implant Design Advances Treatment of Ankle Pain
- Research Points to Possible New Biological Pain Target in Children
- New Guidelines for Spinal Fusion Procedures Offer Insight for Therapeutic Choice
- Study Questions Effectiveness of Commonly Administered Epidural Injections
- New Protocols for Informal Caregivers may Reduce Pain, Injury Risk
- BREAKING NEWS: PAINWeek 2014 Conference Schedule Now Available!
- MORE BREAKING NEWS: Call for Poster Abstracts!
- PAINWeek One Minute Clinician: Treating the Psychological Factors in Pain- Featured faculty member, Jennifer Haythornthwaite, PhD
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 19
Volume 6, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 18