Volume 5, Issue 17
July 5, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Study Results Suggest New Target for CRPS Therapies
- Advances in Stimulation Therapy for Amputation Pain
- Toward a Better Understanding of the Mechanisms of Neuropathic Pain
- Women with Migraine at Greater Risk During Transition to Menopause
- Different Pain Conditions may Share Genetic Connections
- Less Pain, Better Living for Cancer Survivors
- New Bill Seeks More Women in Clinical Trials, Greater Study of Sex Differences
- How Does the Brain Restart After Anesthesia?
- Dance Therapy: Less Pain, Better Movement for Seniors
- Seasonal Change and Incidence of Cluster Headache
- BREAKING NEWS: PAINWeek PainEDU Scholarship Winners Announced!
- PAINWeek Education Snapshot: Acupuncture and Auricular Therapies
- Featured faculty member, Robert A. Bonakdar, MD, FAAFP, DAAPM
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on July 5, 2014