Volume 5, Issue 14
May 24, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- A New Biomarker for Musculoskeletal Pain?
- Possible Arrhythmia Protection Offered by a Protein
- Toward a Better Understanding of Acupuncture Analgesia
- VA Trial Results Highlight Benefits of Nurse Practitioners in Pain Management
- Patient Engagement and Ownership Leads to Better Outcomes
- Suicide Risk May Vary With Different Pain Conditions
- Aspirin and Impaired Wound Healing
- Reducing Corneal Pain With Autologous Serum Tears
- Time is running out! Apply for a scholarship to PAINWeek before May 30!
- PAINWeek Adds Bonus Day to 2014 Conference!
- PAINWeek: Every Year it Delivers!
- Featured faculty member, Lee Kral, PharmD, BCPS, RPh, CPE
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 19
Volume 6, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 18