Volume 5, Issue 12
April 24, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Study Links 4 Genes to Variances in Reported Pain
- Report on Neurostimulation Devices Includes Overview, Current and Future Trends
- New Study Affirms Old Beliefs on Massage Therapy
- Study Shows Suboptimal Pain Relief for Children in ERs and During Procedures
- Zohydro ER®: A Law Enforcement Perspective
- Helping Kids Help Themselves to Cope With Pain
- Milk Consumption may Slow Knee Osteoarthritis Progression
- PAINWeek—The Pain Conference for ALL Practitioners!
- Featured faculty member, Cynthia Knorr Mulder, MSN, BNCP, NP-C
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on April 24, 2014