Volume 5, Issue 10
March 29, 2014
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Opioid Dose Reductions: No Increase in Pain, Better Quality of Life?
- Spinal Procedure for Mesothelioma Pain May Offer Advantages Over Heavy Medication
- New Resources Available to Manage Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Dosage Matters with Massage Therapy for Chronic Neck Pain
- Delivering Psychological Pain Therapy Online Shows Promise
- Fear Avoidance Behavior Found to Correlate with Increased Pediatric Pain
- Snail Venom May Provide New and Better Medications for Nerve Pain
- FDA Head Defends Zohydro Decision at Senate Hearing
- Demographics, Surgical Technique, Anesthesia Play a Role in Postoperative Pain
- Do Patient Medication Requests Influence Clinician Prescribing Decisions?
- PAINWeek—Covers the Entire Spectrum of Pain Management!
- Featured faculty member, Geralyn Datz
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on March 29, 2014
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 6, Issue 21
Volume 6, Issue 22
Volume 5, Issue 1