Volume 4, Issue 19
August 17, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Studying the Prevalence of Opioid Diversion by "Doctor Shoppers"
- A Chronic Pain Primer
- APS Head: Invest in Pain Research for Better Pain Treatments
- Chronic Pain and Chronic Anxiety: The Impact of Pediatric Functional Abdominal Pain
- PAINWeek 2013 Session Spotlight
- Satellite Events and Symposia at PAINWeek!
- HURRY: Online Content Package Discounts Expire Soon!
- Accommodations at PAINWeek: Great Rates, Great Choices!
- PAINWeek to Feature Opioid Safety Day
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on August 17, 2013