Volume 4, Issue 15
June 26, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- High Dosage NSAID Use and Cardiovascular Risk: New Assessment
- Recent FDA Action on Abuse-Deterrent Opioids: Clouding the Picture?
- Adolescents with Chronic Pain Should Avoid Medical Marijuana
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Chronic Pain Perception
- Surveying the State of the Art in Neuromodulation Therapies
- BREAKING NEWS: PAINWeek Registration Discounts End June 30!
- The PAINWeek Scholarship Contest: Winners Announced!
- ORDER NOW: The PAINWeek Online Content Package!
- NOW AVAILABLE: The PAINWeek Journal
- PAINWeek: So Many Opportunities to Learn!
- A Note on the PAINWeek Agenda
- PAINWeek to Feature Opioid Safety Day
- PAINWeek 2013 Schedule at a Glance Now Available!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 19
Volume 6, Issue 17
Volume 6, Issue 18