Neuropathica Galactica is a full-day interactive workshop that will equip participants to:
- Assess patient complaint of pain including all eight elements of symptom analysis
- Perform physical assessment and recommend appropriate diagnostic studies to determine most likely pathogenesis of the complaint
- Recommend non-pharmacologic interventions and rational pharmacotherapy regimens designed to meet patient-specific goals
- Construct a monitoring strategy that includes subjective and objective monitoring parameters for therapeutic effectiveness and potential toxicity
- Design a therapeutic and educational plan, including a description of selected educational strategies upon reviewing a case example of a patient complaining of chronic pain
Participation is limited to 60 participants to guarantee a high degree of active learning and interaction. Additional registration fee will apply. Click here to register for PAINWeek and add the Neuropathica Galactica workshop!