Volume 4, Issue 14
June 10, 2013
In This Issue:
News in Pain Management
- Exercise for Fibromyalgia Pain: Don't Give Up!
- Chronic Pain and Suicide Risk
- New Warnings on Fungal Meningitis from Contaminated Epidurals
- Comparing Vascular Risks for NSAIDs
- Assessing Safety and Abuse Potential for Cannabis for Chronic Pain
- Smartphone Apps for Pain Management—A Study of Efficacy
- Group Coaching as a Component of Multidisciplinary Therapy
- A Note on the PAINWeek Agenda
- PAINWeek to Feature Opioid Safety Day
- PAINWeek 2013 Schedule at a Glance Now Available!
- PAINWeek: Join the Best and the Brightest!
- The PAINWeek Scholarship Contest: Winner Announced Soon!
- Coming Soon! The PAINWeek Journal!
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Posted on June 10, 2013
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 4, Issue 17
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 6, Issue 21
Volume 6, Issue 22
Volume 5, Issue 1