Volume 4, Issue 17
Posted on July 30, 2013
July 30, 2013
In This Issue:
- BREAKING NEWS: PAINWeek Registration Discounts End Tomorrow!
News in Pain Management
- A New Form of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) Studied for Fibromyalgia Pain
- Run Barefoot to Reduce Knee Pain?
- Sleep Disorders and Osteoarthritis Pain: New Study Underway
- Fish Oil Derivative Investigated for Treatment of Neuropathic Pain
- Vitamin D Studied for Diabetic Pain, Associated Depression
- Clinical Trial: A New Approach to Treatment of Chronic Migraine
- New Phase 3 Studies of Medication for Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) Announced
- PAINWeek 2013 Session Spotlight
- American Pain Society at PAINWeek
- ORDER NOW: The PAINWeek Online Content Package!
- Accommodations at PAINWeek: Great Rates, Great Choices!
- PAINWeek to Feature Opioid Safety Day
Click here to view the full eNewsletter.
Volume 6, Issue 23
Volume 4, Issue 1
Volume 6, Issue 20
Volume 5, Issue 5
Volume 5, Issue 6
Volume 5, Issue 7
Volume 6, Issue 21
Volume 6, Issue 22
Volume 5, Issue 1
Volume 4, Issue 20