Product, Disease Awareness, and Medical Information Programs
Get your brand in front of the PAINWeek audience. A PAINWeek PDM Program (Product, Disease awareness, and Medical information) is the perfect format for your independent, non-certified program.
|In this format, corporate supporters may provide a learning session, showcase, or demonstration of timely and relevant material, including new therapies, devices, and clinical tools. These programs are available only during meal slots and require meals to be provided, the costs of which have been outlined below for your convenience.|
|Attendance & Seating Set-up||Available Time Slots &
(All fees below include meals)
|Maximum Length & Terms||AV Included|
Set Banquet Rounds
$75,000—Includes full hot & cold breakfast buffet for 400 attendees
$80,000—Includes 3-course hot, plated lunch service for 400 attendees
$105,000—Includes 3-course hot, plated dinner* service for 400 attendees
Note: Dinner timeslots are only available Thursday, September 5 and Friday, September 6.
Planners will be permitted in the room for set-up 60 minutes prior to the program and must vacate the room 60 minutes after the program concludes.
Note: If your team requires an office, for internal use only, during the day of your function there will be a room in close proximity to your assigned function space available to reserve from 6:00a to 8:00p the day of your meeting. The rental fee of $2000 does not include AV, food, and beverage.
Pipe and Drape
Stage riser and Stairs
Front Screen Projection 9' x 12' LCD Projector and Stand Podium with Handheld Microphone and Stand
2 Wireless Lavaliere Microphones
Sound Kit with 6–8 Channel Mixer
1 Slide Advancer
1 Laser Pointer
1 Slide Show Laptop
1 AV Tech
Note: AV Tech is provided for 90 minutes before the program and 60 minutes during program, to work with included AV. Should you require additional AV you will be required to provide an additional tech.
Make sure PAINWeek attendees know about your program. For an additional $5000, PDM Programs will receive all 3 offerings below:
- Full-page ad in the onsite program guide
- Hotel room drop on Tuesday, September 4
- Conference tote bag insert
Click here to see specifics, deadlines, and other advertising opportunities available.
Extend the life of your program and reach other practitioners who may not attend the PAINWeek National Conference.
Repeat your program at one or multiple PAINWeekEnd™ Regional Conferences and receive a 15% discount off the PAINWeekEnd event fee. PAINWeekEnd Regional Conferences are expected to reach over 150 healthcare professionals at each meeting.
Please contact Mike Shaffer for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 233–5572.
Food and Beverage
The PDM is scheduled for a meal slot and requires that the PDM organizer (or authorized agent) provide food and beverage to a minimum number of attendees. Food and beverage deposits are due directly to PAINWeek by July 31, 2013. You will receive menus to make final selections at this time. PAINWeek reserves the right to alter your menu selection to provide a variety of choices to attendees over the course of the conference.
All course materials, hand-outs, and promotional materials must be provided to PAINWeek prior to dissemination. PDF files are acceptable. Please allow up to 48 hours turnaround time in your production schedules.
- AV Included: Pipe and drape, front screen projection, LCD projector and stand, podium with handheld microphone and stand, 2 wireless lavaliere microphones, sound kit with 6-8 channel mixer, 1 slide advancer, 1 laser pointer, 1 slide show laptop with CD/DVD player
- AV Not Included: audio and video recording devices, lead retrieval, audience response systems (ARS), registration mechanisms (online, phone, or fax), thumb drives
- AV Tech: AV tech is provided and will be available 90 minutes before the program and 90 minutes during the program to work with included AV. Should you require additional AV or bring your own equipment, you will be required to provide an additional tech
- Outside Vendors: You are allowed to bring in your own equipment, staff, or contract with outside vendors
- Poster Easels: PAINWeek will provide 4 poster easels onsite. Easels may be picked up at the registration desk or may already be distributed on the convention floor. Production, shipment, and placement of posters on these easels are the responsibility of the PDM organizer. Posters may not exceed 20" x 40"
PAINWeek recommends additional promotion of your program to maximize attendance. These include room drops, tote bag stuffers, program book ads, banner ads, etc. Development and production costs and the meeting of deadlines are the responsibility of the PDM organizer.
PAINWeek will not be responsible for any expenditure or other costs incurred by the PDM organizer or its agent(s) in planning or conducting the CME activity.
IMPORTANT: No refunds will be provided for sponsorships, CME symposia, PDM programs, or Corporate Events after approval by PAINWeek is granted.