PAINWeek has contracted a special room rate of $135 per night, plus tax for healthcare providers. You can book your room during registration.
The Cosmopolitan is a 2,995-room luxury resort located on the Las Vegas Strip next to Bellagio and City Center. With 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space, it offers a multitude of benefits and features to PAINWeek attendees:
- Check in for the conference and the hotel all on the same level
- Many rooms offering private terraces and patios
- Rooms equipped with sophisticated entertainment system, plasma-screen television, and state-of-the-art control panels
- 3 distinct pool experiences
- Full service spa (extra cost)
- Many gourmet offerings from a wide variety of restaurants
- Quick and inexpensive transportation from McCarran International Airport
Resort Fee: The hotel offers a bundled service package at an additional fee of $25/day. The package includes:
• High speed Internet access (in your guestroom as well as public space)
• Unlimited local, toll-free, and domestic long distance telephone calls (all 50 states)
• 24-hour fitness center access (centers in the Eastside and West End Towers)
• Tennis court access (based on availability)
This resort fee is optional for PAINWeek attendees who book accommodations concurrently with conference registration.
PLEASE NOTE: It is IMPORTANT that you book your accommodations during your registration process, not directly with the hotel or via third party. Otherwise, the resort fee described above will be AUTOMATICALLY added to your room folio.
We look forward to seeing you at PAINWeek!